Club Parkinson's members enjoy fitness, education, social events and a community of families who are all on the same journey.
Our members enjoy lunch and fellowship each Friday.
Become a Club Parkinson's member!
Research shows that exercise is just as important as medications taken to combat Parkinson's Disease. At Club Parkinson's, we create opportunities for people to improve their lives through research-based fitness and wellness models. Our program takes it a step further by including caregiver support, education and social events. Through providing hope and empowerment, our vision is to transform the journey for people with Parkinson's to inspire one to live their best life.
Join us to Discover your Parkinson's Power!
• Monthly Educational Series
• Social Events
• Unlimited Fitness Classes
• Empowerment Support Group Meetings
• Community and Camaraderie
• Family and Caregiver Support
• Research opportunities
• Full Access to the WSU Heskett Center
• On-site masseuse
• Club F45 "Team Training Life Changing"
• Intergenerational benefits
Club Parkinson's classes are taught by PT/OT/ST clinicians who are certified in Parkinson's-specific programs and therapies.